Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I shall be released!

I see people all the time who seem way more at peace then me. I hear the expression, “not a care the world”, all the time. I wonder a lot about what it would be like to really be at peace or not have care in the world. Is there ever a time when you can lay your head down and just know that everything is going to be all right. Was there ever a time like that for me. Will I ever reach a time when look at myself and life and say this is what I meant to be?

Standing next to me in this lonely crowd,
Is a man who swears he's not to blame.
All day long I hear him shout so loud,
Crying out that he was framed.
I see my light come shining
From the west unto the east.
Any day now, any day now,
I shall be released.
Bob Dylan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sticking out for me Roy. This next song goes out to Roy T Johnson, one of the 3 people listening to my station
I'M BOB DYYYLAN!!