Friday, October 05, 2007

Building a web site is a bitch!

We are at about a week solid of working on this thing we call my web site, and it is still way far from what I want. I get so tired of people on the news talking about how it is so easy to make a web site anyone can do it. Hell, the terrorist do it, and their web sites are apparently so cool people are inspired to kill themselves. How are these sons a bitches droping html code with cool videos, and I assume some bad ass graphics and interactive shit, and they live in caves. I'm just saying if it was me living in some cave I would rather figure out how to make a toilet and shower before I would be sitting around trying to drop a killer web form code into my contact page. That's all I am saying!

Roy T Johnson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Roy in all seriousness if you ever need help with graphics and such I'd be more than happy to help out! I usually charge a bit but I love your stand up so if you can just send me a shirt or cd that'd be sweet. So if you ever need any graphics help msn me at lucky@vectirastic.net